What can i say. I've been really busy!
Sorry about not being on for ages. Last year was pacted with lots of stuff that kept me busy so i wasn't really able to go on DA that much, and when ever i had the time i was clearing out my messages. I finally have time now to put something up though.
Well, what have i been up too in all of these months? I'm pretty sure you don't want to know but i'll tell you anyway.
1. I'm going to be going to china in a few weeks so i've been preparing for everything. It's with school so it should be really good, but i'm really not looking forward to the plane trip.
2. Later on in the year i will be going to New Zealand (i am so excited!)I've never been over there before even though the country is right next door. But my exchange is coming over to Aus first in about four or three weeks so i'm really looking forward to that!
3. Sports. If you know me or read previous journal things you would know that i love playing sports. Well, i've been busy playing netball quite a bit! But for some reason i'm one of the laziest people walking this earth. How does that work?
4. Computers and Technology (spelling still sucks, at least that hasn't changed) are probably the most annoying thing and at the same time one of the best. They always keep my destracted and they are one of the best things when it comes to procrastinating(i think my spelling has gotten worse though).
5. Homework. This is going to be the end of me i swear. It's everywhere! Once you think you have no homework you get a whole load of it. It's just soo annoying!!!
6. Fanfiction is probably the thing that has kept me away from DA for ages. The reason, well writting! I love writing stories and things like them. Even though i hate reading i love thinking up worlds that are different or are changed in some way.
well at the moment that's all i can think of at the moment.
Mood: Big Grin
Listening to: P!nk
Playing: Naruto Ulitmate Ninja Storm 3
Eating: Ice cream!